Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Uncle Cheffy


We wanted to try the restaurants we haven't tried before but almost all the restaurants along the strip of Burgos Circle are full.  H and I decided to eat at Uncle Cheffy. The place is packed and we were squeezed in the corner of the second floor.  Our bags are even hitting the other diners since the place is really "jam packed."  People are having dinner at around 10:00 P.M?!

We were told that the servings are for three to four so we just had this Memphis Barbecue U.S. Beef Rib Finger with Salad Greens and Marbled Potatoes --

UNCLE CHEFFY - Brick-Oven Global Cuisine

Memphis Barbecue U.S. Beef Rib Finger with Salad Greens and Marbled Potatoes

The beef is tender and literally falls off the bone! Yum! And this Brown Rice with Mushrooms --

Brown Rice with Mushrooms
Condiments

The prices are reasonable but the food is on the "sweet" side", it could be tamed though with the sauces. H enjoyed our food (because he was starving then. Haha!)

I wanted to have something to drink but H said I cannot since I still have to drive home.  He would drop me at my office for me to get my car.  Boohoo!

Here is the Beverage List --

Beverage List

Next time, I will bring DC and LA for a round of drinks.  By then, H cannot complain. :)


1 comment: