Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lonely Bag


Got this blue gray leather bag from my trip to the US.  I saw one of the same style in Powerplant Mall in Rockwell but the price here is twice compared to the price I paid back there.  While the price here is almost the same as the price tag in the US, I got mine at 50% off from a shop in Standford Shopping Center. Plus, the colors available here are the usual colors which are black and cream.

The material is good.  The leather is supple and the gold hardware are polished and give life to an otherwise serious looking bag.  The bag is big enough to carry my house but it is on the heavy side since the material is leather.  It can be hand-carried since there are two handles but one may opt to carry it on the shoulder since there is a shoulder strap available.  I usually carry it using the shoulder strap so that I could accommodate my other stuff (folders and water bottle).


 

The down side for this bag is that it tends to bend when there are not enough stuff inside.  It cannot stand on its own may be because it is too tall for a bag with too much accessories on top.

Look at the lonely bag --


Over all, I am happy with this bag.  I use it for work.  Imagine owning it for half its actual cost! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment