Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kids Bath Time


My kids love their long warm baths.  On weekends, I am the one who bathe them and I enjoy it too.  Kids do love water and the toys they bring with them.  And I love their smell after.  K1 uses Dove on his body, it moisturizes well and cleans without drying --

Tried and Tested Dove Bar Soap

And for K2, it is Oilatum since he has sensitive skin.  It is gentle and leaves a protective film after washing which helps prevent moisture loss --

Oilatum Soap -- Great for babies!

For their shampoo, I hoard and use these --



L'Oreal Kids Shampoo in Limited Edition Toy Story 3.  They come in apple, mango, strawberry, and blueberry scents.  Yummy --

Rip Roarin' Rapple and Giddy Up N'Go Mango
Yippin' Yodelberry and Intergalactic Berry

The packaging is a bath time toy in itself for the kids who love Toy Story.  To infinity and beyond! :)


2 comments:

  1. uy san mo hi-noard yung shampoo? me likey likey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went there I bought two, tapos ate bought some ulit! :)

    ReplyDelete