Monday, August 15, 2011

Uses of Baking Soda


I have this under our bathroom sink.  I've read somewhere that Baking Soda is good in neutralizing odors.  That being said, when it comes to Baking Soda, the brand I know is Arm & Hammer.

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
From a grocery trip to Rustan's, H saw this Arm & Hammer Advance Deodorant.  We smelled it and the smell is so light. H decided to try it.

Arm & Hammer Advance

It's just funny that while I am familiar to Arm & Hammer as a household brand, I did not know that it likewise carries personal care products.  The similarity between these products, the Baking Soda and deodorant, is that they both stay inside our washroom.  The first one, under our sink, and the second, on the counter!

Arm & Hammer

I guess H will be leaving his trusted brand for this one.  According to H, he likes the new one than his long trusted brand .  That means -- Good bye, Old Spice! You and H have spent years together!

Old Spice High Endurance vs. Arm & Hammer Advance

And from a recent trip to the grocery, I saw a Whitening Toothpaste under the same brand!  Arm & Hammer products are indeed simple, effective, and versatile.  Imagine the Baking Soda which you can use for baking can be used to deodorize the cabinets, whiten teeth, and even as an underarm deodorant! How versatile is that? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment