Thursday, August 4, 2011

Invaders


H, K1, and I sleep on one bed while K2 sleeps on his crib.  However, K2 usually cries in the middle of the night as if asking us to get him and to let him sleep with us.

This is the usual scene.  I'm supposed to be in the middle so as not to allow the two boys from accidentally hitting each other.  Notice that "my space" is gone.  I sometimes have no choice but to stay on the lower portion of the bed --


K2, K1, and H

It is always H who guards us all from falling.  He is our "haligi ng tahanan/kama".

That is my usual space, the empty space near the bed frame

The boys are growing up so fast, but not our bed! I'm not complaining, I just find it amusing to see us all in one bed! Heehee. :)


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha and who would've thought you would be sharing your bed with three boys!!!

    ReplyDelete