Monday, August 15, 2011

Imeldific Shoes


My mom is a certified shoe addict.  She wouldn't mind having too much shoes even if she will only use most of them once or twice.  She's just happy to see her shoe collection.  Imeldific much?  Anyway, she doesn't put her shoes inside their room but in one of the quiet corners of our house.  May be because her closets cannot accommodate them anymore or because her shoe collection, together with the few pairs my dad owns, are becoming sore to the eyes.

By the way, when I say a few pairs for dad, what I mean is about a dozen or so pairs!


On the right is the "door flip flops/sandals organizer"
Few pairs on the floor

Shoes

Most of their shoes are not in boxes because the boxes take too much space.  With respect to flip flops and sandals, some of them are hanging at the door.  I gave her that door flip flops/sandals organizer.  Got it a few years back from True Value in Shangri-La Mall.  The clear plastic allows mom to see what pair is kept in each section and it is an art in itself for shoe lovers!

Recently, I got these for mom --

Sterilite Clear Plastic Shoe Boxes
Sterilite Clear Plastic Shoe Box

A dozen of Sterilite Clear Plastic Shoe Boxes

These plastic shoe boxes are great since she can see what pair is inside each box.  Since I only got mom a dozen boxes, she just have to use them for the much expensive pairs or the pairs she intends to keep and adore while inside these "glass casings".  Talk about museum?

I am pretty sure mom will love these shoe boxes.  And I am equally sure that she will ask, "Why only a dozen?" :)


3 comments:

  1. hahaahaha. bakit nga ba one dozen lang? i like i like mommy's shoeses!!! kainggit! pati yung lagayan ng shoes! wish we had more space in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I will buy din for myself. Fugly yung sa Shoemart!

    ReplyDelete