Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LoVe


I used to be a big fan of Louis Vuitton bags and small leather goods.  I own a few pieces which I was able to accumulate prior to having a family.  Being single allows you the luxury of buying stuffs for yourself without feeling the guilt.  After all, you've worked for it, right?

Things changed when we had kids.  Now, we cannot always splurge on high end brands since we want to prioritize the "needs" instead of the "wants".  While we, I would want to believe, still wear decent signature clothes and shoes, the high end brands need to take a back seat.

Last Saturday in Tagaytay City, while H was driving and I was busy checking my stuffs if I missed something, H called my attention and he instructed me to look at my right.

When I turned, I saw LV Monograms --

Monograms all-over! See the details on the side mirror?

The Monograms were delicately made. Whoever owns that car has a good taste.  The pearly cream color of the car looks good on the Monograms.  But then again, why not do it in the original color?  It could have been mistaken as a luggage. Hahaha!

Imagine driving that in the Metro and people taking pictures of the car whether it be moving or in stationary.


That car is LoVe! :)


1 comment:

  1. merong gumagawa niyan sa imus. along the highway. yung sa kanya, color talaga ng LV (not sure kung siya nga ba ang owner ah kasi lagi ko siyang nakikita dun sa shop niya). i forgot what car model. basta, nakakatuwa. handle na lang ang kulang, bag na.

    ReplyDelete