Saturday, October 15, 2011

Vanity


I am a newbie when it comes to make-up.  My constant companions are my face powder and lip gloss and I am good to go.  I didn't use make up because I thought it will take an hour of my time.  While I had several stash of make-ups, I didn't use most of them.

Last Christmas, my SIL AE gave me this --


The "Ultimate Make-Up Kit" from VS!  Such small kit opens to this --


I love that its is compact!  It includes --

30 Silky Eye Shadow
5 Perfect Lipstick
5 Lip Gloss 
3 Blush
Bronzer
Luminous Powder
Translucent Powder
Lip Liner
Eye Liner
 Mascara

And it even comes with a powder/blush brush, two lip brushes, and two eye shadow applicators!


While I still go for the uber minimalist look, I put on make-up just for a touch of color.  I am a novice and the art of putting make-up is something which is not common to me, not yet. Haha!

I've been using my make-up kit for months already and I am loving the make-up.  However, I am having problems with the brush and the applicators.  The brushes are too small and are not of good quality and are simply there for convenience.  I then remembered the powder/face brush which my sister KA gave me.  Now, I never leave home without my make-up kit and brush.  It has never been the same.  I feel that something is missing when I do not put on at least a little make-up.


Recently, KA got me this from Megamall.  Can you guess what it is?


It is a travel brush kit for BEGINNERS!  "Beginners" being the operative word!



They are too cute!  How nice that they come in a tiny black pouch!  Who wouldn't want a simple kit in such a neutral color?  This set is going with me everyday but for now, I need to test it! 

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

2 comments: