Monday, October 17, 2011

Bottles and Refills


My everyday shampoo and conditioner are the regular supermarket brands that I buy in big sizes.  For my shampoo alone, I buy two kinds which I alternate.  Same goes for my hubby.  The problem is our shower caddy couldn't accommodate all the big bottles because of their height.  And being on the OC side, I hate seeing different kinds of bottles, in different colors, and in different sizes.

Luckily, I saw these cheap PET bottles from Regina's, my favorite waste land since time immemorial! I always find cute stuffs from there which I do not really need but are simply irresistible.

Got these bottles at P29.00 each!  I told you they are cheap!  I will be using them for my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash!



These are the bottles in our bathroom counter for our hand wash and lotion.  I recycled the ones from M&S --


And these are hubby's body wash --


The bottles are from Bath & Body Works body wash while the pumps are from Bath & Body Works hand wash.  I will mix and match another set for hubby's shampoo!  

I do not want to use the same bottles as mine for my hubby as he might get confused as to what is his and what is not.  Even before, I do transfer hubby's toiletries in pump bottles because he pours large amounts more than what he really needs.  He couldn't control the contents due to the large openings of the bottles and some just end up on the floor.

Oh, and these are the bottles I just purchased --


I already transferred my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash! :) I need to buy three more though for the other stuffs I have.  Or make it six just to be sure.  I intend to transfer our hand soap, lotion, and kid's shampoo and body wash in this kind of bottle!  And I will be printing sticker labels for all our bottles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment