Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tooth Fairy


My niece CM's tooth started moving and her dad helped her pull it out.  Talk about the classic story of tying the tooth with a thread and attaching it to the door.  Good thing that is not how her dad removed it.

Here are her wacky pictures.  And they are indeed wacky! :)

Picture sent by my sister MC

Picture sent by my sister MC

Don't forget to keep your tooth, CM! Or ask your mom to keep it for you.  I remember keeping my tooth but I can't seem to find it now.  All I have are my retainers and bionators from long time ago.  What a topic. Hehe!

Anyway, CM is such a brave little girl!  We love you our little princess! *wink*

EDIT:  The tooth fairy took her tooth in exchange of a dollar! :)

2 comments:

  1. can't imagine you talaga wearing a bionator. eh di palagi kang nakanganga nun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I can't imagine na lang din!

    That was in my grade school days pa. The very first foreign object in my mouth, next was retainers, then braces, then retainers again. Grabe, sana dentist na lang si mommy dahil lahat kami, except K, gumamit ng bakal!

    ReplyDelete