Monday, September 19, 2011

Cookie and More


I dropped the not-so-little sister KA, K1, and his yaya at Megamall while I went to the office for my afternoon meeting.  Despite my busy schedule, I get to check my mail and FB.  And this is what I saw on my wall, pictures of K1 uploaded by KA --

"tita xxx, my finger is loooong." -K1
There was a smile on my face seeing the chubby little fingers of my son playing with the plastic that wraps a straw.

Then this picture --

"what's left of xxx's cookie. and he's still eating." -KA
Judging from the picture, my little boy is eating a cookie, and with chocolate chunks and nuts at that.  KA is spoiling him.

The last picture alarmed me --

"tita xxx, that's yours. this is mine." -K1
Waaah! My little boy is at Starbucks and having coffeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment