Saturday, September 24, 2011

Disney's Cars


Disney Pixar Cars is on of my kids' favorites.  Since they are only 1 and 2ish years olds, it might not be because of the movie but because of the toys.  My sister DM gave us this sippy cup with a water globe under from Disneyland --


And these toothbrush heads I got from HK Watsons for HK$89 or about P500.00 for two heads.  It's a holdup considering that in the same store, the Braun body with a brush head is currently on sale for about the same price! 


Last 10 September 2011, K1 first set foot at a movie house.  What better way to make it memorable? Yup, we watched Cars 2.  K1 enjoyed the movie but he was not able to utilize his seat since it folds up every time he sits.  He's too small for such a big seat.  He ended up sitting on my lap.

By the way, we only paid P2.00 per seat since we got free passes from Columbia/Disney Pictures.  We watched at SM City The Block.



Oh, and recently, my kids can't have enough of Cars.  They love their Cars book and toys which my SIL GE sent them.  From Canada with love --





Oh, here is K1 with his Cars --


He insisted on wearing his shirt and he even asked me to take his picture.  Such a cutie! --



K1's current favorite from the group is Uncle Toppolino.  He likes repeating the Italian name.  K1 can now identify all the characters from the movie, even the spy who was not named .  I guess I will be hearing much about Cars this week.  Last week it was Toy Story! :)

2 comments: