Friday, September 23, 2011

Out of Town Work


I went to Iloilo City yesterday for work.  Good thing flight is at 12:15 P.M.; ergo, I need not wake up really early.


Had an early lunch at Cafe France inside Terminal 2.  As usual, bread and coffee!  I had Vegetable Pizza Baguette and Brewed Coffee.  I need a light meal but plenty on caffeine to keep me going.

When I reached Iloilo, I went straight to the Hall of Justice and after my hearing, I killed time at the newly opened Starbucks in Manduriao.  Had Zen Iced Tea and a heated Spinach, Mushroom, and Mozzarella Cheese Sandwich a.k.a. Vegetarian Sandwich --


The sandwich could be mistaken as a Vegetarian Pizza sans the Tomato/Pizza Sauce.  I like it.  I wouldn't mind ordering it again but I don't see this kind of sandwich in the Luzon outlets of Starbucks.

Brought out the iPad from my big bag and I played Scrabble, a fave from long time ago.  My sisters and I used to play this when we were kids.  Since Scrabble now is electronic, I cannot cheat. Haha!



I was still in Iloilo Airport but H was already at Terminal 2 Parking in Manila waiting for my return.

Flight back is at 7:50 P.M. but since all the passengers checked in already, we left Iloilo at 7:30 P.M. I didn't know they could do that.  I thought they can leave late but they cannot leave earlier than the scheduled time.  Yey!




What a tiring day.  In a couple of weeks, I will again be in Iloilo! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment