Thursday, July 28, 2011

Typhoon

Yesterday, most of the office staff went home early because of typhoon Juaning.  I'm itching to go home but I opted to stay to finish some work.  It was almost 6:00 P.M. when I left the office.

I braved the rain going home from the office --

EDSA



And these angels were waiting --

Matchy-matchy clothes


I cleaned up and played with them.  I know that they were eagerly waiting for us to play and enjoy each other --

Baby Bear and Mr. Snowman (It's Christmas All-Year Round for my kids!)

 

Having a toddler and a baby is taxing considering that you have to put them sleep before you could rest, you have to wake up at wee hours in the morning to submit to their demands, and you have no choice but to get up early since they do wake up even before the sun rises.

However, no matter how tiring it is, I will never trade these angels for anything else.  They are simply PRICELESS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment