Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Flying alone

Last 7 July 2011, I flew to Iloilo, alone at that, for my usual court appearance for a civil case filed against our client.  As always, I flew alone via PAL and waited for my 8:00 A.M. flight.  To avoid the hassle of having to rush to the airport, I got to Terminal 2 early and had my breakfast there. After which, I called a friend to chat and I waited near Gate No. 4, the usual Gate for Iloilo bound flights.  

After hanging up the phone, I heard my name being called and announced being the last remaining passenger and was directed to proceed to Gate No. 6.  I hurriedly went to Gate No. 4, showed my boarding pass, and asked why my name was being announced when I should be boarding at Gate No. 4.  

To my surprise, I was told that Gate No. 4 is for Tagbilaran and I should be boarding at Gate No. 6.  Haha, blame it on the boarding pass which such blurry print-out!


That is the problem with flying alone, you do other things to keep you busy and preoccupied without realizing that it is already boarding time.  I really hate flying alone, you can't even close your eyes since you might lose your belongings.  Well, I should get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment