Tuesday, July 26, 2011

100,000 Kilometer Mark

I drove down south today for my morning court appearance.  As always, I used my ever dependable and reliable 2005 1.6 Sedan.  For a six-year old car, it is still performing very well.  It has been on the 99,000+ already for the past week or so and I am really waiting for it to reach the 100,000 mark for its usual change oil and tune-up.  Lo and behold, on my way back to Ortigas, somewhere in SLEX, the 100,000 mark was reached.  Too bad I was not able to take a picture of odometer and 12 kms. had passed before I noticed that it already reached the 100,000ish.

   

I do not know if I should be happy that my car has reached 100,000 kms.  for it only means that I have spent too much on gas already.  On the brighter side, this car had never let me down.  I know that this car would grow old with me.  Who knows, my sons might still use it in college.  Hehe, sorry babies, I forgot that you are still in your toddler years and by college, this will already be a vintage car.

Hope to go places without hussles and bussles with this car!

No comments:

Post a Comment