Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Eye Candies at Tao Yuan Airport


A couple of weeks ago, I found myself in Tao Yuan Airport.  The airport is huge and was not that busy yet when I arrived. I passed by several designer shops and I was surprised that they even have an Hermes inside.  Not being on a shopping, or window shopping, mode, I sat on the waiting area of the Gate where I am supposed to board.  This is my view --

Empty hallway
 Nothing interests me so I took a photo of my shoes and luggage.  Boredom kills!

My new four-wheeled luggage (which could be mistaken as a gun case) and suede Adidas bootie!
This shop of Chinese goods is just across me but I did not bother to look at the goodies since I am not a big fan and I couldn't understand what was written on the packaging anyway.


According to H, Taipei is known for their computers and bicycles.

That explains why there are laptop stations.  I stood up and dragged my feet, or butt, to the laptop station and accessed my mail, which I was able to open.  Next, I opened my FB account and I was not able to proceed since it is in Taiwanese language. Oh boy, had to wait for three hours.

I walked along the empty hallways and these creatures greeted me --










If you will ask H what these are, he'll say that those are "candies".  I will not comment on that since I will not be able to give justice to these so-called "works of art".   I took pictures, anyway.  While I do not know the function or use of every part thereof, I know that they are pretty -- esthetics at that.  After all, those bicycles are unique in their own right.

By the way, DH is maintaining a blog, which deals on the topic he likes best -- bicycles! Kindly check his blog -- Occasionally Feral: (mis) Adventures of a thity+++ yr old biker

No comments:

Post a Comment