Friday, November 4, 2011

Sharing Bag with the Hubby


When I thought I graduated from Coach, I again fell in love with its leather goods after I visited the Men's Outlet, instead of the usual Women's Outlet, near my sister's work.  I was able to get a blue leather messenger bag from the men's section, which I intend to use as my second bag/document bag for work, and a bi-fold wallet, also from men's section, both for myself.

However, a week before I left the US, I saw another big leather bag, now from Michael Kors in Nordstrom, with shoulder strap and handles which is more feminine.  I bought it and decided to return the Coach bag I bought.

When I got back to the Philippines, I regretted returning the bag and blamed myself for it.  The bag must have been very useful for work.  Plus the bag being from the men's section, my hubby could borrow it.  Since I cannot do anything anymore, I just asked my sister MC to check, if she gets the time, and to call me if there are business bags on sale (outlet price less additional discount).

About three weeks ago, I received a call from my sister that she saw a Gray Leather Commuter Bag from the men's section.  MC being a bag-addict, I trusted her judgment and asked her to decide for me.  She send me pictures and I got really excited!

Last weekend, my relatives from the US arrived with my bag!  I opened the package and saw this Men's Coach Pebbled Leather Commuter Gray Bag in Dark Gray --

Front

It is such a classic and useful piece.  Plus the size is perfect for my documents, the size being 16" x 12" x 3".  So much space and lots of pockets!

Back

When my hubby got home, he saw the bag and he is claiming rights over it.  He said it's a man-bag and is too big for me. Tsk tsk! So much to discourage me from using it! I know your tactics.  I see a hidden agenda.

Well, I see the first ever bag we would be sharing. Let's have one week each and  lets decide on who will use it first! Haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment