Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm back from a hiatus!


I have been wanting to write but cannot find the time. Instagram took the best of me not only because it is easier to share pictures there but also because you don't have to write anything and just caption the pictures you post. 
 
Further, since I am sharing more about my experiences as a mother of two naughty and playful kids, I decided to make it more personal by having my journal wherein I write my kids' experiences and my observations of them. That way, there is something tangible I can pass to them when they grow up. That is, if my boys are even interested with mementos. 
 
To keep the most of the 2014 Starbucks Planner my sister KCL gave me, I'm using it as my journal. Credits to my not-so-little-sis, she's on her way to her 6th SB Planner.  The little one I'm keeping for my hearings.  That little one fits in my purse!
 
 
At any rate, I will try my best to update my blog for me to document what ever I come across to. But for the most part, I will be sharing the joy of motherhood and our journey as a family. 

 
Seen here are my two boys and their cousins who were from the US during the holidays. 
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I would be able to update this humble blog once in a while.
 
Happy 2014! 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment