Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday playdate


It's a Friday and I went home early! For my day to be productive, I decided to fix my sons' cabinets especially because I want to get rid of the clothes and toys they are no longer using. While doing so, I saw new clothes which I didn't know existed. I grabbed them, took off the tags, and shoot them on the kids' laundry basket.

My kids, the sneaky naughty boys they are, started pulling all the stuff that interest them, including the Superman capes they got from their second cousin RL's first birthday. K1 gave one to his brother and they begged me to tie the capes around their necks.

I obliged and they ran around like hyper kids who just had their caffeine fix. Look at these playful little boys --



Just watching these kids give me so much joy! Now, we're just waiting for H to be home. This is another weekend full of rough play! Boys, boys!

Happy weekend, everyone! :)



1 comment:

  1. WOW just what I wаs looking foг. Ϲamе
    heге bу sеarching for onto

    Also vіsit my ωeb page; rhinoplasty top surgeon

    ReplyDelete