Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sad Day


This blog was created to document happy memories. However, due to the loss of a member of our family, I will interrupt the otherwise happy posts --

Some days are good, some days are not. Today is just another day until I received a call from my cousin's wife that something terrible happened to our beloved cousin whom we treated as a brother and a friend.

I have several male cousins but K1 only remembers two names and that includes you. Too bad for K2, he'll not be able to meet an uncle as cool as you.

Cuz, I'm sorry that I did not check on you during the holiday season when hubby asked me where you are and how are you. He did not hear from you for some time. He was waiting for your text messages, be it a simple hi or "musta?"

We are saddened by your loss but we have to move on. You will be missed cuz! We know you're in a better place. Where there is peace and where it is quiet. We still can't believe that this has to happen and too soon. We will surely miss you -- our talks and the simple messages on our Facebook group as you are always first in leaving one.

You have to do so explaining, at least to me. As you've always said -- "Talk to my lawyer!" If we can only have one last time to talk to each other, I will definitely treasure that and make the most of that time.

We love you, cuz! Farewell! You will not be forgotten and you will always remain in our hearts!

2 comments:

  1. ay sad. our condolences ge. he's in a happy place na, i know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ja! My sisters went home for a week to see him for the last time. He is the brother we never had.

    ReplyDelete